Please read the instruction carefully or use it with doctor’s guidance!
Contraindication: 1. People who are allergic to this product. 2. People who have viral infection such as herpes, chicken pox etc. 3.Children,pregnant women and lactating women.
[Product Name] Compound Ketoconazole Hair Lotion
[Ingredients] It is a compound formula. It contains 15mg ketoconazole and 0.25mg clobetasol propionate in each 1g lotion.
[Description] It is pink to light orange red viscous liquid.
[Indication] It is used for treatment and prevention of many kinds of infections caused by fungus such as dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and tinea versicolor. It can rapidly relieve the desquamation and itching caused by dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
[Usage and Dosage] Only for external application. Smear 5 ml lotion on affected scalp or wet hair. Massage the hair and scalp slightly to make sure the lotion work on the scalp directly and completely. After 2-5 minutes, wash the hair and scalp with clean water. For seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff sufferers, they should use 2 times each week for 2-4 weeks, then use 1 time each week or each two weeks to consolidate therapy; for tinea versicolor sufferers, they should use 1 time per day for 5 days.
1.It may cause allergic reactions, localized skin burning, itching, irritation and dryness, discoloration, hair loss.
2.It may cause erythema, dry skin, folliculitis, skin atrophy and thinning, striae atrophy, telangiectasia, hyperpigmentation, and secondary infection.
3.Long-term using this medicine may cause cortical hyperfunction, manifested as hirsutism. acne. Full moon face, osteoporosis and other symptoms.
4. Allergic dermatitis may occasionally be caused.
1. People who are allergic to this product are prohibited to use it.
2. People who have viral infection such as herpes, chicken pox etc.
are prohibited to use it.
3.Children,pregnant women and lactating women are prohibited to use it.
1. Keep the lotion from touching eyes and mucosa of nose and mouth etc.
2. Stop using and clean away the lotion immediately if there is any burning feeling and swollen on administrated part. Consult doctors if it is possible.
3. It contains clobetasol propionate, which is a kind of potent corticosteroids. Don’t use it on large area of skin for long term. Consult the doctors if it needs to be continued using for 4 weeks.
4. Hair care products can be used if hair is too dry after using it.
5. People with allergic skin should use it with caution.
6. Don’t use it if its traits are changed.
7. Put the product where children can not touch.
8. Get advice from doctors before concomitantly using it with other medicines.
[For Pregnant and Lactating Women] Pregnant women and lactating women are prohibited to use it.
[For Child] It is forbidden for infants and children.
[For Seniors] No related trial was conducted and no reliable reference.
[Drug Interactions] Drug interactions may occur if it is concomitantly used with other drugs, , please consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
[Drug overdose] No related trial was conducted and no reliable reference.
[Pharmacology and Toxicology]
1. Pharmacology: Ketoconazole is a broad spectrum antifungal drug, it has effective functions of antibacterial and sterilization on dermatophytes and candida. Clobetasol propionate is glucocorticoid, it has effective functions of anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic. Compounding usage of these two compositions can increase the effectiveness.
2. Toxicology: No related trial was conducted and no reliable reference.
[Pharmacokinetics] No related trial was conducted and no reliable reference.
[Storage] Sealed and stored in a cool place (not more than 20℃).
[Packing] 50ml/tube, 1tube/box. The tube is medicinal plastic composite tube.
[Shelf Life] 24 months