Magnetic drill is also named as electric drill, portable magnetic drill and so on. It's characterized by high efficiency, precision and convenient operation and safety, which is widely used in all kinds of complicated environment of steel structure drilling, especially suitable to the shipping, building, paper making, bridge construction, mechanical equipment insallation, steel construct engineering, subway construction, large equipment maintenance and all the pipeline engineering, etc.
The operation steps
1. Insert the power plug, the drill is roughly aligned to the processing position, and then the electromagnet switch is turned on, so that the electro-magnet adsorption on the surface of the iron and steel and other magnetic materials(generally plate thickness should be greater than 20mm).
2. For a magnetic seat equipped with a rotary table, loosen the handle of the turntable, move the machine frame to drive the machine frame to make the bit towel center aligned to the working position, and then screw down the handle.
3. The support screw should be adjusted o make it light to the surface of adsorption.
4. The open electric switch.
5. The grip feed handle slowly drilling operations.
Special note for three-phase magnetic base drill should pay attention to rotation of the electric drill when does not meet the requirements will wire the two wires (phase) swap, confirming the direction of rotation of the drill right. Never a wrong connection of grounding wire.
More information please click.