1. Builder clamp consist of a hook head steel rod and a loose but captive clip.
2. The design of builder clamp is very simple, no bolt or nut required, highly selflock.
3. Golden Deer Builder clamp is used to clamp formwork timber batten from two contrary sides.
4. F type builder clamp can prevents breakage of formwork, thus keep concrete structure in good shape without discoloration.
5. Beside ease of assembly and removal, builder clamp can save lots of construction cost. For decades, builder clamp has replaced the traditional wing nut and tie rod system.
More information please click here