1. Powerful processor and EMC design: the adoption of a high-performance 32-bit processor and good EMC design ensures the stability and reliability of the controller.
2. High-efficiency MPPT tracking algorithm: The MPPT tracking algorithm adopted can track the high-power points of PV modules with an efficiency of no less than 99%, which improves the power generation efficiency to a large extent.
3. IGBT module and multi-phase synchronous rectification technology: the adoption of high-quality IGBT module and multi-phase synchronous rectification technology improves the stability and reliability of the equipment.
4. Fast and accurate locking of PV module power point: it can quickly and accurately lock the power point of PV module to further enhance power generation efficiency.
5. Multi-peak power point identification and tracking: with multi-peak power point identification and tracking function to ensure the maximum capture of the energy output of the PV module.
6. Current-limiting charging function: With current-limiting charging function that can set the charging current, it is compatible with capacity batteries and provides a friendly charging experience.
7. Wide Input Voltage Range: With wide input voltage range, it can save the cost of busbar wires and reduce the construction cost.