Sven from Sweden has been purchasing from hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturers in Europe for over a year. At the beginning of this year, his boss requested him to try purchasing from hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturers in China. Unexpectedly, the first time he purchased a hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve, problem occurred. The hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve purchased from the original hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer has a lifespan of only 3-4 months, and the root cause is leakage at the connection between the valve cage and valve body. The original manufacturer blamed the cold climate for accelerating thread corrosion and causing leakage, which made Sven very helpless.
Sven found hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer AAK and left a message:
1. As soon as I searched for hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturers in China, I found AAK and looked forward to AAK's assistance.
2. Can the hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer AAK provide hydraulic cartridge pressure control valves that operate in an environment of minus 40 degrees Celsius and have a service life of no less than 12 months?
After communication, we learned that he had encountered a problem when purchasing hydraulic cartridge pressure control valves. Sven also provided me with the contact information of the original hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer. The manufacturing capacity of this hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer is still good. Why did he encounter such a problem? The installation and sealing details should not be in place, which accelerated the corrosion progress of the threads and reduced the service life by more than half. Sven learned that hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer AAK supplied several Russian customers in low temperature environments, so he requested AAK to test the order. After 35 days, 20 hydraulic cartridge pressure control valves were sent out.
Last Friday, Sven sent us an email stating that the hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve provided by AAK has been working for 6 months without any abnormalities. I told him that as long as the connection between the valve cage and valve body of the hydraulic cartridge pressure control valve is not stamped by external force, it will not loosen and there will be no leakage. How does AAK install the valve cage and valve body? There are details and skills here, as well as the awesome of the flow meter of the glue filling machine.
1. Details: The selection and configuration of AB adhesive. Most hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturers directly choose pre mixed sealants. AAK selects component A as epoxy resin curing agent and component B as hardening agent and filler. Then, according to the thread style, the ratio of A and B is determined and is now ready for use. AB adhesive has a high-strength bonding effect, strong sealing effect, corrosion resistance, and low temperature resistance, and is safe in environments ranging from -60 to 120 degrees Celsius.
2. Flow meter for glue dispenser: The amount of AB glue applied to the valve cage is also important, as more will affect installation, while less will affect sealing. Hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturer AAK uses elliptical gear flow meters, with different threads corresponding to different flow rates. I know that WINNER in Taiwan uses this flow meter, while other hydraulic cartridge valve manufacturers in China rarely use it.
3. Assembly technique: AB glue is evenly applied to the threads of the valve cage through the flow meter of the glue filling machine, then the valve cage is screwed into the valve body, and the valve body is tightened with a fixture.
In humid and corrosive gas environments, without rigorous thread sealing, the threaded connections are prone to corrosion, leading to thread loosening. The 3 major advantages of installing hydraulic cartridge pressure control valves in AAK are low temperature resistance, easy resistance to corrosive substances, protecting the integrity of threaded connections, all of which extends the service life of hydraulic cartridge pressure control valves.
AAK assembly has 3 major advantages, ensuring a service life of over 12 months for hydraulic cartridge pressure control valves at low temperatures. You can also give it a try.
AAK HYDRAULIC CARTRIDGE VALVES (715) 2023-11-14