Automatic rising bollard, automatic security bollard, automatic driveway bollard provides a simple, low-maintenance, cost-effective and smooth operational way
Automatic rising bollard JDBRD-1, also called automatic hydraulic bollard or automatic rising security bollard, is designed to prevente unauthorized vehicles access to secured areas and provide the highest level of antiterrorism protection, which is mostly installed at the high risk places with heavy vehicle traffic flow. The unique design brings desired environmental & aesthetic enhancements to perimeter security, securing perimeter access without the sense of social disorder and active alarm measures. It can be interfaced to any access control systems. In the event of a power fail, they will automatically lower into the lowest position to release the passage. One or more automatic rising bollard JDBRD-1 can be installed and operated together or individually.
Automatic rising bollard JDBRD-1 provides a simple, low-maintenance, cost-effective and smooth operational way and widely used for military sites, airports, embassies, consulates, banks, marine zones, prisons, and industrial etc, where there is a requirement for high-security levels in terms of perimeter protection.
Automatic Rising Bollard Featurers
1.The operation can be signaled by LEDS on the obstacle, a buzzer, traffic lights or a synchronization with a rising barrier.
2. The hydraulic pump is built in the pit of the bollard
3. Easy to transport, store and install because of the self-supporting structure and the limited weight
4. Crash-rated security bollard with integrated hydraulic pump for ease of installation, increased relaibilty and intensive use
5. Easy maintenance (can be performed by a single person)
6. Low power consumption
7. Equipped with anti-vandal function, which detects a forced command, to reset the bollard and activate an alarm
8. Ability to operate even in the event of a power failure
9. Suitable for a wide variety of HVM applications
10. Sleek design and pleasing aesthetics
Automatic Rising Bollard Applications
High profile buildings
Automatic Rising Bollard Parameters
|System Control||Electric hydraulic drive|
|Power Supply||AC220V/ AC110V±10%, 50/60hZ (control voltage DC24V)|
|Material||#304 stainess steel ( #201, #304, #316 stainless steel optional)|
|Diameter||φ168mm, φ219mm, φ273mmoptional|
|Thickness||6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm optional|
|Box Round Diameter||φ370mm. Height: 990mm|
|Through Pressure||Bearing over 80 ton container truck|
|Outside Bollard Height||600mm|
|Remote Control Range||≤ 30 meters|
|System Power||3.7 KW|
|Rising Time||≤3~5 seconds (adjustable)|
|Falling Time||≤ 3 seconds (adjustable)|
|Storage Temperature||-10ºC~65ºC, anti-rain, anti-dust, anti-moisture|
Automatic Rising Bollard Design
Automatic Rising Bollard Installation
What is an automatic rising bollard?
Automatic rising bollard, also called automatic retractable bollard or automatic security bollard, is vertical electric post for controlling or directing vehicles, preventing access to unauthorised vehicles by rising and collapsing automatically when integrated with sensors or traffic management systems. Automatic retractable bollard is designed to withstand a high usage and physical impact, whilst still maintaining the unobtrusive aesthetic to fit in with local surroundings, it is an ideal vehicle access control solution for critical areas, such as military sites, airports, embassies, consulates, banks, marine zones, prisons, and industrial etc, where there is a requirement for high-security levels in terms of perimeter protection. Automatic rising bollard consists of a flanged cylinder providing a casing to the rising bollard, an electronic control box and a motor pump unit. The housing cylinder, to be inserted into a foundation tube cemented into the ground and is firmly secured to the foundation with anchor flanges. Suitable openings in the lower and middle sections of the bollard are provided both to drain possible water residues that may gather inside and for cables access into the bollard for the electrical connections. Inside the location cylinder is the rising bollard which can be activated by a range of control devices,such as radio transmitters or keyswitch through the main control box, to the raised or fully lowered positions.
How do automatic rising bollard works?
In general, automatic rising bollard is controlled remotely from a security post by means electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic motors to rise up to their full height from ground level when blocking the passage, or lower down completely to release the passage for free access to vehicles. Integrated with access control systems and managed by using remote control systems or remote switches from the security post of a facility, the automatic rising bollard is activated using proximity cards, audio intercom, radio transmitters, automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) or a simple button controller. Automatic retractable traffic bollard can be controlled by any type of access control systems, such as swipe or proximity cards, audio intercom, radio transmitters, automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) or a simple button controller. Some automatic bollards can also be fitted with induction loops and traffic signals for additional safety.
Automatic rising bollard types
1. Pneumatic automatic rising bollard: air is used as the driving medium to drive the rise and fall of the column through the external pneumatic power unit
2. Hydraulic automatic rising bollard: hydraulic oil is used as the driving medium.
3. Electromechanical automatic rising bollard: the lifting of the bollards is driven by the motor built in the bollard.
The advantages of automatic rising bollard
1. endure high impact and effectively guide traffic and protect against unwanted access
2. 100% duty rating – automatic bollard is designed for continuous and frequent use.
3. combines appealing aesthetics with the highest level of perimeter control
4. the operation can be signaled by LEDS on the obstacle, a buzzer, traffic lights or a synchronization with a rising barrier
5. can be activated by any access control system or signalling device
6. in case of power failure, the obstacle can be lowered by a manual operation directly on the hydraulic pump
7. high number of cycles and low power consumption
8. crash-rated security bollard with integrated hydraulic pump for ease of installation, increased reliabilty
Applications of automatic rising bollard
lanes for buses and taxis
Access roads to areas (industry and commerce)
Inner courtyards with delivery traffic
Stations, stadiums, post offices, shopping centres
Embassies, airports, high profile buildings