How to get rid of fleas on dog?
Fleas are a problem. These small, blood-sucking bloodsuckers aggravate your canine and also infest your residence-- commonly prior to you recognize that fleas have relocated. Many pet dogs are allergic to flea bites, which can trigger intense scratching, red as well as half-cracked skin, scabs, locations, as well as hair loss. Fleas can additionally trigger tapeworm and also anemia.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, fleas like animal hosts yet will turn to biting people when animals are not available. They can transmit bacteria that create disease by preying on hosts or via fecal contamination, when contaminated flea feces are scratched right into an open injury.
If you as well as your pet are scraping your heads, as well as you're wondering just how to eliminate pet dog fleas, we've obtained you covered. This electric flea comb would assist.
1. Variable voltage range: The flea brush efficiently eliminates head lice and nits with it's unique variable voltage system that has a range of 130 to 180 volts. While effective in killing these parasites, it is completely harmless to humans and pets.
2. Audible signals indicating functions: Comb activity is indicated by audible sounds that indicate different functions. Around every three seconds indicates that the unit is functioning. A short buzzing sound every 0.5 second indicates contact with the parasite.The LED indicate that the batter is low.
3. Automatic shut off feature: The flea doctor automatically switch off if not in use for 5 minutes,thus extending battery life.
4. Low battery indicator: If the battery is low and cannot generate the proper voltage, the LED indicator of the flea brush for cats will take 2 short and one long blink,the buzzer will sound for 30 seconds and the unit will automatically switch off.
5. The flea comb for kittens is specially designed to contain the accessories and for portability and easy storage.