Double offset high performance butterfly valve features:
1.Double eccentric butterfly valve is also called high-performance butterfly valve, which is mainly used for water drainage in water plants, power plants, steel smelting, chemical industry, water source engineering, environmental facilities construction, etc.
2. Fire-proof structure
Fire-proof valve is tested to API 607 4th Edition and BS 6755 Part II
3. Fixed Stem
Fixed collar is installed in the top of axis, 2″-24″(DN50-600), when axis breaks accident, avoid the upper part to move out of gland.
4. Provide CE marked versions available
CE marked and documented valves that conform to the European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC are available in ANSI Class 150/ 300, both standard and Fire-Tight construction. Operating torques, construction potions and valve dimensions are exactly the same as the standard ANSI 150/300 offering.
5. Convenient to maintain and upkeep valve seats
Replace axis only by taking inserts down, without disassembling disc and axis.
6. Excellent for both On-Off and Control Application
- Superior control characteristics.
- Inherent flow characteristic is modified equal percentage.
- Wide range
- Tight shut-off even in control applications.
- Standard lugged style valves are suitable for bidirectional dead-end service at the full pressure temperature rating of the valve
- Purchase valves, actuators, and accessories, completely mounted from one source.
- Available with electric, manual gear, and pneumatic double acting or spring return actuators and a variety of accessories including limit switch, solenoids, and positioners.
- OEM service available through world-wide service centers.
8. Available in a Wide Choice of Material for a Broad Range of Applications
Standard body materials include ductile iron, aluminium bronze, carbon steel, stainless steel, Monel, Alloy 20. Users can also, according to requirements, select other materials.
Related types of butterfly valves:
We have other types of butterfly valves: wafer butterfly vlave, Lug type butterfly valve, U flange butterfly valve, double flange butterfly valve, fluorine lined PTFE butterfly valve, and triple eccentric butterfly valves used in Marine industry, Water supply and drainage, fire fighting, shipbuilding, water treatment and other systems, with Nominal Diameter of DN50 to DN1200, NBR/EPDM/VITON, Certificates & Approvals: DNV-GL, Lloyds, DNV, BV, API, ABS, CCS. Standards: EN 593, API609, API6D,