KRD100 series incline impact tester simulates the ability of product packaging to resist shock damage in the actual environment, such as handling, stacking of shelves, sliding of motors, loading and unloading of locomotives, product transportation, etc. This machine can also be used as a common test equipment for scientific research institutions, colleges and universities, packaging technology test centers, packaging materials manufacturing plants, and foreign trade, transportation and other departments to conduct incline impact test.
1. Flexible low-damping tackle, high repetition accuracy, to achieve the required speed change value.
2. High-strength and low-friction profile guide rails are beneficial to the accurate free sliding of the block.
3. For heavy-duty test products, the horizontal rotation mechanism of the composite pulley table can be added to facilitate the user to install the test pieces.
4. Hard wooden or iron sliding table, effectively protect the surface of the test piece.
5. Complete control and measurement system, simple and convenient operation, integrated control and measurement.
6. Unique lifting and release methods, with obvious advancement and reliability.
7. During installation, the customer only needs to fix the machine on the ground, without other complicated operations or installation.
Working Table Size (mm)
Shock Panel Size
Max. Sliding Distance
4000 (to agreed)
Shock Velocity Range
Shock Velocity Error
Temperature 0～40℃，Humidity ≤80% (no condense)
ISO 2248 ISTA