KRD15 series is the state-of-the-art shock response spectrum tester that adopts compressed gas energy to provide impact energy, push the shock hammer to impact the resonance plate, and generate high energy shock. Comparing to traditional pendulum shock response spectrum tester, this machine has the advantages of high energy, stable performance, high reliability, good repeatability, easy adjustment, safety and environmental protection. It is mainly applied in the industries of aerospace, aviation and ships.
1. The system uses pneumatic energy storage to drive the impact hammer, with large driving force, fast response speed and reliable structure;
2. Adjust the driving shock energy by adjusting the air pressure, which is convenient to operate and high in efficiency.
3. Special designed base for the response spectrum, which can raise the installation position of the response board, convenient for the user to install the test piece and adjust the gasket. In addition, the rigidity of the installation position of the response board is greatly enhanced, which makes it better fixed to the ground foundation and withstands larger Impact load.
4. A two-level safety cut-out is designed to fully protect the safety of operators.
5. The operating software has the functions of shock response spectrum tester control, shock data collection, and response spectrum analysis.
Table size (mm)
Gradient of Rising Stage
Power for Table
AC220V ± 10%，50Hz, 2kVA
Power for Air
AC220V ± 10%，50Hz，3kVA / AC380V ± 10%，50Hz，5kVA; output pressure≤1MPa
Temperature range 0 ~ 40℃; Humidity ≤ 80% (25℃), non-condense