KRD14 series pendulum shock response spectrum tester is used to measure and determine the shock resistance of electrical and electronic products or packaging, and to evaluate the reliability and structural integrity of the test product in a shock environment. The shock response spectrum is the total result of a series of single-degree-of-freedom linear systems with different natural frequencies subjected to the same shock excitation response. When a product is subjected to an impact, the maximum value of its impact response means that the product has a maximum stress. Therefore, the shock response spectrum tester can better simulate the shock wave and shock energy suffered in the real environment.
1. 1200mm table size withstand 1000kg load.
2. Windows-based stable control system, full-automatic remote-control interface.
3. The control & measurement system has built-in SRS specifications and tolerances, which is convenient for users to adjust and apply. It automatically completes the test and generates reports.
4. Adjust the driving shock energy by adjusting the air pressure, which is convenient to operate and high in efficiency.
5. The equipment takes up a small area and is easy to install.
Gradient of Rising Stage (dB/Otc)
Power for Table
AC220V ± 10%，50Hz, 3kVA
Power for Air
AC220V±10%, 50Hz, 3kVA / AC380V±10%, 50Hz, 5kVA; output pressure≤1MPa
Temperature range 0 ~ 40℃; Humidity ≤ 80% (25℃), non-condense