Place of Origin
Package & Delivery Lead Time
Delivery Lead Time
A horizontal split case pump is a unique type of centrifugal pump whose casing is divided into two distinct chambers, which is different from inline or end suction pumps that are assembled with the suction nozzle, discharge nozzle, and casing in one chamber.
The casing can be split vertically or horizontally, relative to the impeller, which gives you either a vertical split case or a horizontal split case pump,respectively. Some manufacturers also offer custom configurations to optimize the pump for specific applications.
Horizontal split case centrifugal pumps are designed with the suction and discharge nozzles in the bottom half of the casing,side by side, while the impeller shaft is positioned between two bearings, one on each side.
This rugged but simple design is particularly suitable for higher flow applications as it reduces thrust loads and allows for operation over a broad range of capacities. With proper application, HSC pumps offer minimal power consumption, low maintenance costs, and extended service life.
Other design features of HSC pumps include:.
A double suction impeller that offers lower axial thrust and superior Net Positive Suction Head (NPSH).
Double volute casing to minimize radial bearing loads.
Dual pump seals to seal suction pressure.
Common applications of horizontal split case(HSC) pumps.
These pumps are typically used to carry low-viscosity liquids such as clear water and unsaturated wastewater from industrial processes at average heads.
HSC pumps can be used for higher flow rate applications that are not suitable for end suction pumps,such as fire pumps,portable water distribution, plant make-up water, pipelines, cooling water, and other industrial process flows with fairly thin fluids.
Depending on your specific application, you can option for either the single stage HSC pump with a head of up to 550 feet at 140,000 gpm, or the multi-stage HSC pump with a maximum head of 2.200 ft, max. operating pressure of 740 psi, and flow range of up to 2,000 gpm, which is suitable for heavy duty, high pressure applications.
Keep in mind that HSC pumps are not suitable for transporting thick or viscous liquids, as well as those containing solids
Energy Efficient Split Case Pump&bi-axial coupling
UES (Horizontal) or UESV (Vertical) Split case pump is designed by our company for the demand of Energy Efficiency, which combined the advantage of the word well-know manufacture. which have the Characteristics of higher Efficiency and Bi-Axial Coupling
Designed and Focused on the application of the current advanced ternary flow theory, CFD,CAE..the pump Efficiency over the world leading level, has the advantage of excellent structure, smooth operation, low noise, easy maintenance and many other advantages, Which is widely used in the power industry, water conservancy industry, steel industry, petrochemical industry, water project, municipal , waste water treatment, shipbuilding industry, mineral exploration, aviation industry and other industry.
- Double volute design for pumps with single head over 160m, completely balance the radial force and ensure reliable service and save your maintenance costs.
- Horizontal and vertical construction allow your flexible installation request.
- Foot support and centerline support is optional for your flexible application.
- The Pump are biaxial Structure for both rotation clockwise (CW) and anti-clockwise (CCW)
- Optional shaft sealing for single seal mechanical seal, double mechanical seal, cartridge mechanical seal and soft packing.
- Optional stuffing box cooled by third coolant, bearing bracket with cooling jacket or finned shape to allow the pump to transfer your very hot liquid.
- Normally the suction and discharge Flange is horizontal at the same centerline. EU-Flo Pump can also supply suction nozzle is down or vertical, discharge nozzle vertical to fit your pipeline arrangement.
- Bearing lubrication is optional for grease or oil. Sleeve bearing is also possible.
- Optional bearing temperature and vibration sensors allow you to know the working of the pump.
- High Efficiencies and reduced energy consumption, double suction impeller with optimum hydraulics optimized by CFD analysis and the fluid experts from EU-Flo Pump
- 3D design to ensure nice performance and excellent construction.
- Some double Volute Casing design, Pumps generating high heads have double volutes to reduce radial forces, ensuring minimal shaft deflection and low bearing loads and allow operation over a widely range performance at Best Efficiency Point(BEP).
- Dynamically balanced impeller that minimizes vibration and maximizes bearing life
- Low NPSHr and high efficiency at wide performance range.
- Many choices for material, cast iron, cast steel, all stainless steel and duplex stainless steel, bronze for your different application.
- Wide performance range allow you to have a reasonable project design in EU-Flo Pump’s EOW(V)
- Dry shaft design with shaft sleeve protection
- Compacted design allow you save your landing space.
- Long lifetime and easy maintenance without dismantling piping and supports.
- Municipal water supply and distribution
- Flood pumping station
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Water transport and Circulation
- Irrigation, drainage
- Industrial water treatment
- District cooling / heating
- Plumbing & sanitary
- Fire- fighting
- General Industries
- Power Plant
- Metal Smelting
- Marine & offshore
- Oil& Gas
up to 7000L/s (25200m3h), if you need special performance, EU-Pump can offer tailor-made pumps for your application
up to 280m(920ft), if you need special performance, we can offer tailor-made pumps for your application
up to 160°C, the declaration should be cleared before the project inquiry if the temperature >80°C
1.0Mpat /1.6Mpa / 2.5Mpa /3.0Mpa which depends on the application.
up to 1400mm or tailor design. Flange standard can be DIN, ANSI,AS,JIS,GOST or other standard