High voltage test system HVTS-70/50(L)is designed for testing the insulating properties of power cables and solid dielectrics with a rectified voltage of up to 70 kV, and solid dielectrics with sine-wave voltage of up to 50 kV at 50Hz frequency in accordance with GOST 1516.2.
Main advantages HVTS-70/50 is portable equipment. The control unit is enclosed in high-impact plastic case with a handy strap.
The test systemHVTS-70/50 is:- Supplies the high voltage test on the object and control of leakage current;- Ensures high accuracy and maintenance of the test voltage at a certain level, it is possible to adjust the leakage current with an external capacitor additional DC voltage during the test;
- Measures the voltage directly at the load, allowing you to have a real idea about the stress tests on the object and control it with the specified accuracy. In addition, significantly increasing the safety of the staff, especially when removing the residual capacitive charge when disconnecting the high voltage;
- Made in a sealed enclosure provides protection for remote control from dust and moisture, which is especially important when using the machine in the field;- Equipped with a modern system of removal of residual capacitive charge using the secondary winding of the transformer and has an optional external shorting;
- A protection scheme on excess input and output current limit and set the output voltage exceeds the set. HVTS-70/50 has the ability to program required for a particular test value of the maximum current and maximum voltage protection circuitry;
- High voltage unit has a built-in pressure sensors and temperature sulfur hexafluoride transformer with output of their state on the graphic display;
- The ability to save the settings of the eight most commonly performed types of testing (insulators, surge protectors, switches, cables, 6.3 kV, 10 kV cables, etc.);
- Display all the necessary information on the specifications and test results on a graphical display. During the test, shows the numerical values of the test voltage (rms), test current (rms) and the timer duration of the test. Additionally displays the voltage (amplitude), the shape factor for AC voltage or crest factor for the rectified voltage. An estimation of the dynamics of changes in the test parameters displayed a linear scale display of voltage and current;
- A choice between manual and automatic operation. The latter involves the installation of the operator values of the test voltage in steps of 0.1 kV, lifting speed of the test voltage, the voltage test current protection operation time of the test;
- Preservation of the non-volatile memory of archival records of tests carried out with information about the time of the test, the averaged voltage at the facility and the leakage current;
- The ability to work remotely - reading the archived data on the tests carried out, the setting and the choice of test parameters, workflow management
TEL : 3805-7393-2028 / FAX : --
Kharkov, Generala Momota Str. 9 Kharkiv Kharkiv Ukraine, CIS [UA]
Homepage : http://www.kep.ua/en/
Portable Hi pot Test , FAULT LOCATION VAN , Circuit Breaker Test , Time Domain Reflect , oil tester
KharkovEnergoPribor Ltd. - is the leading Ukrainian company specialising in designing and manufacturing high voltage field-testing equipment, insulating liquids testing and cable and calibration test vans for national power grids, oil and gas, automotive, railway and aircraft industries.
Detail Company Introduction
Kharkovenergopribor LTD. is a leading manufacturer of the high voltage electrical test equipment and devices, cable and calibration test vans.
Our products are designed for finding traces of cable lines and locating the faults in them, testing high-voltage equipment, control, relay protection and automation of electrical substations, transformers, bushings and transformer oil.
Taking as a benchmark of quality foreign models of high test equipment, we try to bring to our projects the best that is used world-famous, complementing each device you wish.
The main principle of our company - an engineering approach to achieving a high level of quality at all stages of development and production.
Every single instrument - a synthesis of design ideas and original designs that are implemented in the "metal", and we always take into account the invaluable experience of our customers.
In 2007 the Assembly of business circles of Ukraine for the manufacture of high quality electrical engineering laboratories and high-voltage test equipment company "Kharkovenergopribor" was awarded the gold quality mark "High Grade - for the excellent quality of products and services."
In 2008, the Company "Kharkovenergopribor" received "Certificate of Quality Management System", registered in the Registry System UkrSEPRO, and the International Certificate of management system ISO 9001.
In November 2008, LTD "Kharkovenergopribor" was awarded the gold medal of the Krasnoyarsk Fair "for the production and marketing of the Siberian region of mobile cable, electrical and calibration laboratories with high utility and performance."
In March 2009, LTD "Kharkovenergopribor" was awarded the gold medal of the Exhibition Center "Tsaritsinskaya Fair" "For the production of high-quality high-voltage electrical equipment and mobile labs."
In February 2010, LTD "Kharkovenergopribor" received a certificate for quality management system in the latest version (DSTU ISO 9001:2009).
Permanent member and multiple winner of international electrical exhibitions.
LTD "Kharkovenergopribor" has been successfully operating for more than 25 offices in almost all CIS countries.
The geography of deliveries - Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland, Romania and Vietnam.
Our regular customers - SE "NPC Ukrenergo" all generating and distributing energy company of Ukraine, the Federal Grid Company of Russia, Kazakhstan company Electricity Grid «KEGOC», JSC "KazTransOil", "Uzbekenergo", oil and gas industry and the railways of CIS.
LFG-50 & PT-14 - Cable route tracing Set
New Integral Cable Test & Fault Locating Systems
OLT A-Series simulator
View all news
Total Annual Sales Volume
US $2.5 Million - US $5 Million
61% - 70%
Accepted Delivery Terms
Accepted Payment Currency
USD , EUR
Accepted Payment Type
Money Gram , Credit Card , PayPal , Western Union , Cash , Escrow
ECROBOT CO., Ltd, Business Registration Number : 220-88-71747, CEO Park Jae Woo, TEL : +82-2-552-7676, E-mail : email@example.com
Address : (Hwanghwa B/D 11F, Yeoksam-dong)320, Gangnam-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea